by Dan Adkisson
Baccarat has been a long-time player favorite among casino players. With the introduction of online casino gaming, the game’s popularity continues to grow. Known for its fast-paced and enjoyable game dynamics, baccarat boasts swift payouts as well. This is a feature that greatly appeals to many of its bettors. Dive further into the reasons behind baccarat’s widespread popularity and discover why you should engage in playing it right here:
When playing baccarat, players have the chance to secure huge and satisfying payouts. The game presents three distinct betting options to consider, each with varying odds percentages. The player’s hand (44.62%) and the dealer’s hand (45.86%) offer relatively similar odds, while the tie bet (9.52%) provides the largest potential payout but comes with the highest level of risk.
Experienced bettors that play in a Bitcoin casino often use diverse strategies that indirectly influence the game. It’s important to note that baccarat is fundamentally a game of pure chance. While these strategies do not guarantee victory, they can enhance a player’s chances of achieving successful outcomes with their bets.
Simple and fun to play
The appeal of baccarat to bettors lies in its straightforward yet enjoyable gameplay. Unlike more complex table games like poker and blackjack, baccarat involves a simple mechanic of predicting the hand with the highest value. Success in this game depends on a combination of luck and an understanding of the various card values.
In baccarat, cards carry distinct values. Numerical cards retain their face values, while royal cards (jack, queen, and king) hold a value of zero. Aces are equivalent to one point, while jokers are not used in the game. Keep these card values in mind before you embark on your next baccarat session.
The majority of baccarat games boast a noteworthy Return to Player (RTP) percentage. This value holds significance for your gaming experiences over an extended period, as the RTP determines the projected fraction of your wagers that the game will yield back to you. For instance, if the baccarat game has an RTP of 99.96%, a series of $100 wagers will eventually yield approximately $99.96 as you continue to play.
Low house edge
On top of having an impressive RTP, baccarat games also have a low house edge. It is one of the game’s features that make it stand out among all casino games. Specifically, the house edge for a player bet is 1.24%, and for a dealer bet, it’s even lower at 1.06%.
However, the house edge for tie bets is significantly higher at 9.5%, given that they are usually paid out at 8-1 odds. This makes tie bets less favourable and generally not recommended. So, it’s advisable to steer clear of them if possible.
Tons of baccarat games to try out
Baccarat offers a variety of game options to cater to its players’ preferences. For a more dynamic and interactive card gaming experience, there are tons of numerous live dealer options available. Alternatively, if you prefer to engage in standard solo baccarat play, that is also an option. Here are some baccarat games you need to try out:
Lightning Baccarat is an absolute must-play game created by Evolution. Before the game starts, up to five cards are randomly drawn from the digital deck. These chosen cards morph into lightning cards, each assigned a multiplier of 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, or 8x. If you manage to land any of these lightning cards, your winnings will be boosted by the respective multiplier.
As the game progresses, you have the option to adjust your betting amount. In addition to the standard bets, the game offers several intriguing side bets, including the player pair and banker pair options. Alongside the conventional multipliers, you also have the opportunity to secure prizes worth an astonishing 262,144 times your original wager.
Live Dragon Tiger
Another amazing baccarat game to try out is Evolution’s Live Dragon Tiger. In each round, two cards are dealt—one for the Dragon position and one for the Tiger position. Your betting options revolve around these two sides. Your objective is to wager on the side you believe will possess the superior card. Moreover, a variety of distinct side bets are also at your disposal.
When it comes to card rankings, aces hold the lowest value, while kings claim the highest. In this game, only the card values hold significance; the card suits hold no bearing on the outcome.
Bitcoin casino baccarat is an exciting and enjoyable game once you are more versed and familiar with its gameplay. With this, make sure to practise the game through the free or fun play mode. Additionally, don’t forget to employ strategies to increase your winning odds.