With four players seeing time on the LA Kings blueline this season who each have less than 20 games of NHL experience, we felt it was the perfect time to bring assistant coach Trent Yawney onto the show to all things defense.
Topics discussed on this Kings Of The Podcast episode include:
– Mikey Anderson being paired with Drew Doughty
– Is Tobias Bjornfot too young for the NHL?
– Ongoing development of Kale Clague
– Is Austin Strand a surprise, and now what?
– Olli Maatta on the third pair
– Calgary Flames hatred for the LA Kings
– Nelson Emerson, LA’s Director of Player Personnel
– JAD’s injury, Quick’s goaltending, McLellan’s comments, and more
Listen to this episode for free using the audio player below or check us out on all the major podcast platforms, including: Audioboom, Spotify, iHeart Radio, Apple Podcast, Tune In, Radio.com, and many more.