Drew Doughty was the first Kings player to openly talk about his hatred of the Canucks a few years ago. Since then, several others have gone on the record with their disdain for the gang from Vancouver. However, the other thing most commonly noted is that they’re a good team, usually followed by comments about [...]
It’s time for another round of the always awesome, sometimes confusing and rarely disappointing – What will Sutter say? Today’s edition of quotes came following the Kings practice at TSC. Well, quite a bit after because the coach wanted to shower before meeting with the media – as the team was preparing to head off to [...]
We’re going to test out a new feature here on MayorsManor and see where it goes. It’s actually something we used occasionally on twitter last season and it’s received some decent response.
In a nutshell, following a Kings game – win or lose – we’ll post a nearly complete sentence and ask fans to finish it [...]
At Staples Center Monday night, the Canucks led the Kings for nearly all of regulation. However, LA bested Vancouver in most statistical categories - including shots on goal (LA 28, VAN 23), hits (35 to 23), faceoffs (52% to 48%)…and goals, 3-2.
After the game, here’s what they were saying in the Vancouver locker room:
- On the [...]
Buckle up – here come the quotes from Darryl Sutter’s post-game presser following the Kings 3-2 win over the Vancouver Canucks on Monday night…
- On finishing strong: “When you’re resilient you’re going to win games like that.”
- On the line juggling he did throughout the game: “Was trying to pull some different energy and get different [...]
More post-game quotes following the Kings 3-2 win over the Vancouver Canucks. Goaltender Jonathan Quick, who made 21 saves in the game and stopped all three players in the shootout, had this to say…
- On the overall game: “We won and I think we deserved it too. I thought the majority of the game we spent it in [...]
More post-game quotes following the Kings 3-2 shooutout win over the Vancouver Canucks. Here’s what Anze Kopitar had to say…
- On his failed attempt in the shootout: “I don’t know what I was thinking today you know. I just tried to beat him really on my backhand; just like Jeff (Carter) did on the other side. [...]
Let’s get rolling with some post-game quotes. Following the Kings 3-2 shooutout win, here’s what Simon Gagne had to say…
- On the Canucks chirping: “I thought it was pretty quiet tonight. I saw a couple things at the end, after the shootout – a couple of our guys with their guys. So, I guess it’s [...]
In-game update – at 13:08 of the first period, Zack Kassian scored his fourth goal of the season. Earlier today, Darryl Sutter had this to say about the Canucks forward…
“I like guys that play like that,” said the Kings coach. “Big strong guys and they’re trying to make a difference. You know [...]
Kings’ coach Darry Sutter had some pointed words for forward Simon Gagne following the team’s morning skate earlier today. Meanwhile, the former two-time 40-goal scorer shared his own perspective on things.
“It’s not easy,” said Gagne, when talking about being a fourth line player right now and fighting for minutes. “But, at the same time I [...]