Although Dustin Penner caught fire on twitter within hours of joining, there’s another member of the Kings family who hasn’t been adding followers at anywhere close to the same meteoric pace – yet his tweets are simply amazing…
Here’s just a small sample of the 140-character gems thumbed out in the last few days by Bernie Nicholls…
- JR don’t be doing too many shot’s it’s an early game n I can’t have u hung over n trashing r LA Kings:) [May 12, in reply to Jeremy Roenick]
- Kings just finished their meeting heading off to bed, getting ready to stir up a little desert storm tomorrow night [May 14]
- Hanzal get 1 game, Joke, Brown gets 2 min for diving when anytime u get close to Smith he dives, Smith is the biggest diver in the league [May 16]
- Smith dives against Chi n the guy gets 3 games, Doan puts Lewis’ face in the boards n Hanzal runs Brown from the blue line n they get 1 game [May 16]
- Lessons that last a lifetime, my coach once told me to do what u r told, my coach was Darryl Sutter, the Kings r doing what they r told:) [May 16]
Strong stuff from #9. The only complaint here is that he didn’t go with @PumperNicholl as his handle.